A whistle echoes through the walls of a deep valley as you hear the unmistakable chuffing of a classic steam locomotive approaching. The Echo Valley Express is steaming ahead with carloads of coal to fuel America's hungry furnaces. It features a DCC sound-equipped Baldwin 2-6-0 with a steam sound package that includes authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air compressor, and blower - all in polyphonic 16-bit sound that you can control with the E-Z Command digital control system.
- DCC Sound-equipped 2-6-0 Steam Locomotive with Tender and Operating Headlight
- Quad Hopper
- Off-center Caboose
- E-Z Command Control Center with Wall Pack and Speed Controller
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate Couplers
- 56" x 38" Oval of Snap-fit Nickel Silver E-Z Track including 12 Pieces of Curved Track, 3 Pieces of Straight Track, and 1 Plug-in Terminal Rerailer
- Illustrated Instruction Manual