The Blomberg B was a "B" diesel locomotive truck. These trucks were the standard EMD four wheel truck from the FT up until the GP60. EMD introduced the truck in 1939. A modified (M) version of the truck called the Blomberg M was used starting with the four-axle Dash 2 series locomotives. Hydraulic snubbers (shocks) were used on diagonally opposite (front right and rear left) journals, and the leaf spring suspension was replaced with rubber pads. This version had only one brake actuating cylinder per side and revised brake rigging using threaded adjusters, reducing the number of brake shoes to 4 versus 8 on the earlier B model.
1 truck per pack