The system consists of the Paragon3 sound system in the locomotive, with its integral Rolling ThunderTM transmitter, a Rolling ThunderTM receiver box under the layout, and a powered subwoofer.
- Rolling ThunderTM receiver works with any Rolling ThunderTM equipped Paragon3 locomotive
- Rolling ThunderTM works with DC or DCC layouts. Just plug it in.
- 25 times more powerful than typical model train sound systems for sounds you can feel
- 2 available transmission frequencies - to prevent wireless interference
- 29 available channels per frequency - for additional wireless interference prevention
- Actual sounds of each locomotive play through subwoofer
- Subwoofer sounds are perfectly synchronized to the locomotive movement, sound effects and smoke, if applicable
- 5.25" polycarbonate cone
- Subwoofer volume goes to 11
For use only with Paragon3 equipped locomotives
Paragon3 locomotives will operate with normal sounds even without the Rolling ThunderTM subwoofer/receiver kit. However, sound frequency response will be limited to those made from the onboard speakers.