Armco's history dates back to December 2, 1899 when the company was incorporated as American Rolling Mill Company. For 20 years, the company produced rolled steel primarily for other manufacturers to use in their products. Armco was a pioneer of prefabricated steel buildings using the Steelox Panel. It is still in use today. During World War II the company sold building in the war effort. They adopted the acronym "ARMCO" in 1948 and soon changed their name to Armco Steel Corporation. Armco Steel buildings were available in many different configurations.
Fully Assembled and Painted Model
There Is An A/C Unit Is Installed In the Front Wall
Use For Any Small Yard, Be It A Railroad, Truck, Or Even A Junk
Color Matches the Gray Used On #352 Workshop (Sold Separately)
Building Footprint Measures 2-1/8" x 1-1/4" With A 3/16" Roof Overhang On Each Side