The easiest way to add automatic reversing to a section of your layout. 8 amp Auto-reversing control for a single reversing district.Use a double pole, double throw switch to manually allow for reversing.Use one Digitrax booster set for automatic reversing and another set for normal operation.Use a PM42 Quad Power Manager to handle 4 power sub-districts. You can set these up to be automatic reversing or power managers to prevent short circuits from shutting down your layout. Simple to wire.
Tunable trip current lets you use it on any layout from Z to G.
AR1 operates with or without LocoNet so, it can be used on non-Digitrax DCC systems, too.
- Cost effective automatic reversing for one reversing section or subdistrict
- User selectable trip current lets you adjust the AR1 to work with any scale or equipment on your layout
- Auto-Reversing manages polarity mismatches on the reversing track section without manually throwing electrical toggle switches or adding another booster
- 8 amp peak, 6 amp continuous Auto-reversing control for a single reversing district.
- Simple to wire 4 wire hookup, no locomotive wiring required
- No external power required, runs off track power
- AR1 operates with or without LocoNet, so it is compatible with all DCC systems.