Tips on tracklaying, benchwork and wiring, simplified electrical system, and more!
Softcover, 2011, 8.5 x 11, 40 pages, two-color artwork, consisting of track diagrams, schematics, tables, glossary.
1. Getting started. A clear track to N-scale fun and a key to track plan symbols.
2. Tips on tables and benchwork. Tools, materials and constructing the foundation for your railroad.
3. Tips on laying track and roadbed.
4. Wiring. Standard wiring with the Atlas Electrical Control System.
5. Nine Basic N-Scale Layouts, including loops, figure-8's and a multiple track arrangement.
Quick Reference Table Guide.
6. Control Panels. Construction of a simple panel.
Code 80 Track and accessory listing.