Harrison Line, officially T&J Harrison, was a shipping line founded by the brothers Thomas and James Harrison in Liverpool, England in 1853. It ran both cargo and passenger services, starting with the import of French brandy from Charente.
The company ceased trading in October 2000, with all remaining rights and privileges transferred to P&O Nedlloyd.
All New Tooling; corrugated sides
Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate
IBC (Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
Detailed printing as per photographs
Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise
The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers
Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top