The exclusive 16-bit "Sounder" is a sound-only decoder that features six prime mover sounds MP15/SD45/ALCO539T/ALCO 244/SD70/EMD567B with a speaker that is easily added to any HO locomotive equipped with a standard, non-sound decoder or even any piece of rolling stock being pulled by the locomotive equipped with wheel pickups.
The railroader simply "hooks-up" two wires to the track power pickup points in the loco and suddenly can enjoy MRC's rich, sound.
- Use With Any HO Non Sound Decoder From MRC Or Any Other Brand
- Full 28 NMRA Function Capability
- Select Desired Sounds and Functions In "Seconds"
- No Time Consuming Downloading Or Expensive Purchases, All The Features Are In the Decoder
- Use With Any NMRA Compatible DCC System To Add Sound "On The Rails" Or "Below The Rails"
- Simple 2 Wire Hookup
- Superb Sound Quality With Multiple Sounds And Volume Selectability