RailPro products by Ring Engineering are professional, and very easy to use model railroad control products, which can be enjoyed by beginners and experts alike. The HC-2 is a wireless controller with a color touch screen that can be used to operate your model railroad layout. The HC-2 can control the speed, direction, lights, and sounds of locomotives and other accessories by simply touching the screen! RailPro products products are equipped with Direct Radio and are designed to work together. Direct Radio allows RailPro components to communicate without wires and is very fast, giving your RailPro products quick response to your controls!
- Simply touch the screen to take control of a locomotive or accessory, adjust settings and much more!
- Direct Radio allows RailPro to communicate with each other without wires! Also allows two way communication between devices.
- Setting up your RailPro system is easy. Simply press the "Find Product" button on the HC-2 then the RailPro controller will automatically load a picture of your product! You can then touch the picture to take control of it.
- You can link and unlink multiple locomotives together at the touch of a screen! Our Direct Radio technology allows the locomotives to communicate together to ensure each pulls its share of the load.
- Multiple HC-2's can be linked together to allow friends and family to enjoy your model layout! Also, multiple locomotives and other accessories can be used simultaneously for complete model layout control!
- 1,000 different speed settings on your locomotive with smooth controls for fast and accurate control!
- Can run for 12 hours in a single charge and the HC-2 comes with built in rechargeable batteries!
- Comes equipped with USB port for use with PC or laptop. Ring Engineering's website allows you to download new programs, pictures and sounds to add more functionality to your RailPro system! Computer isn't necessary to use the HC-2 but it can prove to be a useful feature.