Essential to any waterfront scene, the Pier & Traveling Crane is sure to be a focal point of activity on your layout. Here, ships unload and take on cargo with the aid of a traveling crane which traverses the length of the pier. A siding on the pier allows switchers to spot freight cars next to the ship for convenient loading. The rails are embedded into the surface so that trucks, forklifts and other vehicles can also use the pier. The basic HO Scale kit includes two pier sections with grooves molded in the surface to accept Code 83 or Code 100 rail (sold separately). With its modular design, the Pier can be lengthened with the Pier Add-On Kit (933-3154, sold separately), which includes matching deck sections. Plastic rails are molded onto the deck for the unpowered Crane. Complete instructions and decals round out this model.
- Molded in 3 Colours & Clear Plastic
- 4 Deck Sections for Easy Customization:
- 2 Decks w/ Craneway & Code 83 Rail Slots (Rail Sold Separately)
- 2 Plain Decks
- Crane Features Positionable Cab, Boom, and Hook
- Pier Dimensions: 12-5/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/2" (31.5cm x 14.3cm x 3.7cm)
- Crane Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 9-1/8" (10cm x 10cm x 22.8cm)