- GoldenWhite LEDs for added realism.
- Transponder ID Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout
- Compatible with digital surround sound systems.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back-read back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Factory CV Reset with or without speed table initialize.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your loco and decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
Digitrax LocoMotion System -- Your locomotives look like the real thing!
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Scalable Speed Stabilization with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
- SuperSonic motor drive for quiet operation.
FX3 Functions for prototypical lighting effects:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- Dynamic and Static Qualifiers operate functions based on direction.
- F0 on or off, loco direction and F0, and whether loco is moving. Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.